I’m also going to be chairing the XpertHR HR and Social Media Conference in London on Thursday 2 December 2010.
By attending this conference, you will:
- Learn strategies to engage with and promote social media within your organisation. Hear from the experts - Rick Mans, Senior Consultant and Social Media Strategist, Capgemini and our conference chair Jon Ingham, author, blogger, consultant Social Advantage
- Improve employee communication through social media via intranets, wikis, internal and corporate blogs. Hear from Graham White, Director of HR, Westminster City Council
- Harness the business benefits of social learning and knowledge management. Learn more about the tools and resources available for formal and group learning from Yvette Gyles, HR Officer, Allen and Overy
- Make social recruiting a reality. Understand the investment needed to make social channels work for resourcing: Identifying contacts, building a worthwhile network with Martin Cerullo, Director, Resourcing Communications & Innovation, Alexander Mann Solutions
- Prepare to mitigate the potential risks social media poses by developing the right strategy for your organisation. Sarah Bull, Solicitor, Bates Wells and Braithwaite London LLP will show you how.
- Consulting - Research - Speaking - Training - Writing
- Strategy - Talent - Engagement - Change and OD
- Contact me to create more value for your business
- jon [dot] ingham [at] strategic [dash] hcm [dot] com