I was asked by Katie at the Kenexa Summit about training opportunities in social recruiting. Rather than reply individually, I thought I’d link to some people and resources here.
Firstly, courses and workshops:
- Mike Taylor’s Social Media in Recruiting conference
- Peter Gold’s Social Recruiting Workshop (also see Peter’s social recruiting cabinet!)
- US Social Recruiting Summit.
None of these are provided that regularly so secondly, people – in addition to those above (you can learn an awful lot just be following peoples’ blogs and tweets in this area):
- Matt Alder (I mentioned Jessica Lee at APCO – in this post – at the conference too)
- Andy Headworth
- Louise Triance
- Alan Whitford.
(sorry to those others I’ve very temporarily forgotten.)
Also see all my blog posts on social recruitment.
And of course, although I focus on broader social HR / HR 2.0 requirements, I’m always ready to help any client with social recruiting (as well as social learning etc) too…
- Consulting - Research - Speaking - Training - Writing
- Strategy - Talent - Engagement - Change and OD
- Contact me to create more value for your business
- jon [dot] ingham [at] strategic [dash] hcm [dot] com